KPVI-TV, in Pocatello/ Idaho Falls ID, has an opening for an aggressive, knowledgeable and goal-oriented sales executive for our NBC Station. Individual must be very customer-focused and able to build marketing plans to maximize local business growth. Organization, communications, and time management skills are a must.
- Self- motivated and high energy salesperson
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks.
- Analytical ability to utilize market analysis, ratings research, and other information to enhance sales efforts.
- Ability to work well with customers and fellow employees.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and other computer applications.
- Reliable and self-starting worker.
- Bachelors Degree and Sales Experience preferred, but not required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and good driving record.
- Responsible for generating revenue through the development of new accounts for the television station.
- Responsible for generating revenue by growing existing advertising revenue from current clients.
- Able to develop effective marketing plans to meet clients’ needs and objectives.
- Able to obtain budgets and meet deadlines.
- Responsible for ensuring superior client relations.
- Keep up-to-date on all station product lines and programming features.
- Keep up-to-date on the product lines and programming features of competing TV stations and other media platforms.
- Prepare and present both written and oral presentations.
- Prepare effective advertising schedules.
- Effectively negotiate advertising rates.
- Prepare accurate reports for sales management.
- Collection of accounts receivable, as required.
If you wish to work for a company that rewards excellence and you are a motivated, goal-oriented self-starter, please contact Shawn Wilcox, General Manager, at SWilcox@kpvi.com.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER