Stuffed Zucchini with Smoked Gouda & Roasted Red Peppers
Rush's Kitchen Supply Co.
Restaurant and Kitchen Supplies
345 Lindsay Blvd.
Idaho Falls, ID 83402
M-F 9 to 5 Sat 10 to 3 Zucchini Stuffed w/ Smoked Gouda & Roasted Red Peppers
2 lbs Squash Zucchini
1 Ea Pepper Roasted Red Bell, small dice
1 Tbsp Shallots Chopped, brunoise
1 Tsp Garlic, Chopped
1 Cup Breadcrumbs Panko
4oz Cheese Smoked Gouda, grated
2 Tbsp White Wine
6 Pinch Salt Kosher
6 Pinch Ground Black Pepper
4oz Oil Olive
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl add smoked Gouda, shallots, garlic, roasted red peppers, bread crumbs & white wine, gently combine until combined but NOT PASTY season with salt & pepper.
3. Clean & cut ends off zucchini & then cut lengthwise.
4. With a melonballer gentle hollow out the zucchini lengthwise.
5. Place the zucchini in a large bowl & drizzle with olive oil & season with salt & pepper, gently toss in bowl to well coat the zucchini.
6. Place zucchini on a medium-high heat grill & grill until still really firm about 3-4 minute each side.
7. Remove from grill & place on a sheet pan.
8. Stuff zucchini with smoked Gouda & roasted red pepper mixture.
9. Place in oven & bake until cheese is slightly melted & the zucchini are al dente.
10. Remove from oven & cut into about 1 1/2 sections & serve.