Fire Sparks at Pocatello Mobile Home

Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Share
Updated: 2/08/2013 5:22 pm
Pocatello fire crews rushed to the scene of a mobile home fire Friday afternoon on Teakwood street.

When firefighters arrived, they could see smoke billowing from the front door of the home.

Crews quickly doused the flames after ushering family members to safety.

Investigators believe a burning candle left unattended in a back bedroom is responsible for sparking the blaze.
Share
0 Comment(s)
Comments: Show | Hide

Here are the most recent story comments.View All

No comments yet!
All content © Copyright 2014 to Idaho Broadcast Partners LLC . All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.