Firefighters Quickly Douse Fire at Pocatello Hotel

Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Share
Updated: 2/27/2013 2:59 pm
It took fire crews nearly 30 minutes to put out a fire on the second floor of a Pocatello hotel.

Firefighters were called to the Best Western Plus CottonTree Inn on Bench Road around 11:30 a.m., Wednesday.

According to reports, the fire sparked in a room on the second floor.  Witnesses said they could see smoke and flames inside the room.

When emergency responders from Bannock County arrived on scene, they too reported heavy smoke on the second floor.

Crews quickly evacuated the hotel to protect the guests.  No one was injured in the fire.

Firefighters did break out two windows to help battle the smoke and flames. 

Crews from Idaho Power and Intermountain Gas were also advised of the incident.

KPVI News Six has a crew headed to the scene.  Stay tuned on KPVI.COM for the very latest.
Share
0 Comment(s)
Comments: Show | Hide

Here are the most recent story comments.View All

No comments yet!
Watch our LIVE NEWSCAST
All content © Copyright 2014 to Idaho Broadcast Partners LLC . All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.