Idaho Falls Home Lost to Fire

Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Share
Updated: 12/30/2012 11:49 am
Fire officials say a trailer home was destroyed in a fire in the 600 block of North Adam Saturday night.

Crews responded to the scene around 9 pm to find the home fully engulfed in flames. One of the occupants of the home was reported as unaccounted for and crews were able to put the fire out and perform a search of the structure. No one was found in the home and the missing occupant was found later at a neighboring home.

Division Chief Dave Coffey says the blaze was caused by a leaking connection on a portable propane heater in the house.

The home was also involved in a fire roughly one month ago.
Share
0 Comment(s)
Comments: Show | Hide

Here are the most recent story comments.View All

No comments yet!
All content © Copyright 2013 Intermountain West Communications Company. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.