Idaho State vs North Dakota Preview
VIEWING FROM A MOBILE DEVICE? CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE ISU-NDU GAME PREVIEW VIDEO
STORY BY STEVE SCHAACK-ISU SPORTS INFORMATION
POCATELLO, Idaho- Idaho State returns home to host North Dakota on Saturday, Oct. 5, at 2:05 p.m. North Dakota leads the series 3-0, most recently winning 38-35 in Holt Arena on Sept. 18, 2008. Prior to that meeting, the previous two contests were in 1965-66, when North Dakota won 41-0 and 27-0.
How to Follow the Game
Fans can tune into Rock 102.5 or 930 CBS Sports Radio to listen to the game called by Jerry Miller and Tim Lewis. Live stats, video and audio are available at isubengals.com.
Bengals Among FCS NCAA Stat Leaders
Team NCAA Rankings
Passing: 12th, 306 yards a game
Kickoff Returns: 17th, 24.38 yards a return
Total Offense: 48th, 398.8 yards a game
Where the Bengals Rank Individually in the NCAA Stats
Total Passing Yards: 16th, Justin Arias, 1,222
Passing Yards Per Game: 10th, Justin Arias, 305.5
Receptions Per Game: 10th, Cameron Richmond, 7.3
Field Goals Made Per Game: 2nd, Brendon Garcia, 2.3
Top FCS NCAA Marks of Note for ISU
- Justin Arias' 466 total yards vs. Dixie State is the ninth most by an individual in the FCS this season and his 440 total yards vs. Western State ranks 14th.
- Justin Arias' 53 pass attempts vs. Western State is the 11th most by a quarterback in the FCS this year and his 36 completions in that game ranks as 5th most.
- Brendon Garcia's 50-yard field goal is tied for the fourth longest field goal in the FCS this season.
- Cameron Richmond's 12 receptions vs. Western State is tied for the sixth most receptions in the FCS this season.
- CJ Reyes 64-yard punt at Washington is tied for the 29th longest punt this season.
Tallying Up the Yards
Justin Arias threw for over 400 yards in his first two games as the starting quarterback. Arias threw for ninth most yards in program history vs. Dixie St with 439. He had 429 vs. Western State, the 10th most in program history. He has thrown for 1,222 yards on the season, completing 102 passes on 182 attempts with four interceptions and five touchdown passes. He is averaging 305.5 yards passing a game and completing 56 percent of his throws.