Pocatello Police and Fire Departments rushed to the scene of a house fire early Wednesday afternoon.
The fire sparked at a home in the 100 block of Washington around 12:30 p.m.
Fire crews quickly arrived on scene and were able to limit the damage to the side of the house. No one was injured. Firefighters are concerned, though, about the suspicious nature of the fire since it sparked in a bush outside and the flames quickly spread damaging the exterior of the home.
KPVI News Six has a crew on scene. Stay tuned on KPVI.COM for the very latest.