The Pocatello Fire Department was called out to a house fire early Thursday morning.
Witnesses called 911 around 7 a.m., after seeing smoke coming from a home in the 400 block of Filmore.
Multiple fire units responded in addition to officials from Intermountain Gas.
According to reports, three men live at the home and were able to escape without injury.
Investigators are still trying to figure out what sparked the fire that was still smoldering at 8:30 a.m.
KPVI News Six has a crew on scene. Stay tuned on KPVI.COM for updates on this breaking news story.