Pocatello Firefighters Extinguish House fire on Filmore

Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Share
Updated: 7/11/2013 9:49 am
The Pocatello Fire Department was called out to a house fire early Thursday morning.

Witnesses called 911 around 7 a.m., after seeing smoke coming from a home in the 400 block of Filmore.

Multiple fire units responded in addition to officials from Intermountain Gas.

According to reports, three men live at the home and were able to escape without injury.

Investigators are still trying to figure out what sparked the fire that was still smoldering at 8:30 a.m.

KPVI News Six has a crew on scene.  Stay tuned on KPVI.COM for updates on this breaking news story.
Share
0 Comment(s)
Comments: Show | Hide

Here are the most recent story comments.View All

No comments yet!
All content © Copyright 2014 to Idaho Broadcast Partners LLC . All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.