NEW YORK, Nov. 25, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Global Business Intelligence has been added to SpendEdge's offering. The Business Intelligence market is expected to grow by USD 11.71 Billion, at a CAGR of over 8.97% by 2024.
Leading global suppliers can assist buyers in realizing high-cost savings through their efforts on areas such as forward integration, reducing total ownership cost, manage ad hoc spend, negotiate on pricing and contractual terms, conference participation, managing labor price volatility, level of automation, quality management, and reduction in ad-hoc spend. Collaborations with global suppliers will also help buyers in cost-saving and ensure high-quality procurement in the dynamic market.
Business Intelligence Market in India: Key Price Trends
- The pressure from substitutes and a high level of threat from new entrants has resulted in the moderate bargaining power of suppliers. This makes it extremely important to get the pricing and pricing model right. Buyers should align their preferred pricing models for business intelligence with the wider industry and identify the cost-saving potential.
- Per-user licensing pricing, subscription-based pricing, and single-license plus service fee pricing are the most widely adopted pricing models in business intelligence. Each pricing model offers optimum benefits and fitment in specific situations. Buyers should identify the model that suits their operations in the best manner and link supplier performance to the pricing models.
The report also offers information on the upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth.
Insights Offered in this Business Intelligence Market Report
- Top Business Intelligence suppliers and their cost structures
- Top Business Intelligence suppliers in the US and their cost structures
- Business Intelligence market spend analysis in the US
- Business Intelligence price trends, and forecasts
- Cost drivers influencing the Business Intelligence prices
Some of the Top Business Intelligence suppliers listed in this report:
This Business Intelligence procurement intelligence report has enlisted the top suppliers and their cost structures, SLA terms, best selection criteria, and negotiation strategies.
- SAP SE
- SAS Institute Inc.
- IBM Corp.
- Further breakdown of the market segmentation at requested regions.
Market Player Information
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players, vendor segmentation, and vendor offerings.
- Know the strategies adopted by vendors during the COVID-19 Recovery Phase.
Best Selling Procurement Research Report:
- Fruits and Vegetable Processing Equipment - Forecast and Analysis: The fruits and vegetable processing equipment will grow at a CAGR of 5.52% during 2021-2025. Click the above link for a free sample report.
- Amusement Park Construction Services Sourcing and Procurement Report: This report evaluates suppliers based on quality of services to ensure safety of drugs and medical devices, therapeutic expertise, reputation and level of experience, and global reach and capacity.
- Waste Management Equipment- Sourcing and Procurement Intelligence Report: This report evaluates suppliers based on warranties, low lifecycle costs, proximity to the buyers location, and manufacturing performance. The pressure from substitutes and a high level of threat from new entrants has resulted in the moderate bargaining power of suppliers.
To access the definite purchasing guide on the Business Intelligence that answers all your key questions on price trends and analysis:
- Am I paying/getting the right prices? Is my Business Intelligence TCO (total cost of ownership) favorable?
- How is the price forecast expected to change? What is driving the current and future price changes?
- Which pricing models offer the most rewarding opportunities?
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
Ph No: +1 (872) 206-9340
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/business-intelligence-sourcing-and-procurement-report-by-top-spending-regions-and-market-price-trends-spendedge-301430832.html