1. To enter: Submit a 5- to 10-second-long video clip or a photo with your answer to the KPVI/John Adams GMC Question Of The Month along with a completed online entry form. Questions will be posted to KPVI’s website https://www.kpvi.com/wfib_contest/ the first day of each month, and additionally played a minimum of 15 times per month on KPVI’s main broadcast channel. Representatives of KPVI will select winners based on subjective judging that factors in content, quality, creativity and originality. Entries must be uploaded to https://www.kpvi.com/wfib_contest/, on or before the last Friday of each month. Entries may also be dropped off or mailed to KPVI, 902 E. Sherman St., Pocatello ID before 5:00pm on the last Friday of each month. One entry per person, per month.
2. Contest dates: September 1, 2021 – August 31, 2022.
3. Prize: One monthly winner will be selected the first Monday of each month and announced on the first Wednesday of each month during the KPVI News at 5:00pm newscast. Winners will also be posted at https://www.kpvi.com/wfib_contest/. A total of 12 monthly prizes will given away. Monthly prize consists of: $50 Gift Card to Fuji Japanese Steak House and $50 KPVI Gift Package. Total value: $100. One Grand Prize winner will be selected randomly from the 12 monthly winners. Grand Prize will be announced on September 7, 2022. Grand Prize: Family Adventure Weekend. Estimated value: $500.
4. Idaho Broadcast Partners, LLC - KPVI reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, which will become effective upon announcement. Idaho Broadcast Partners, LLC - KPVI its corporate licensee, affiliated companies, parent corporations and subsidiary companies of such corporations thereof, are not responsible for failure to conduct or for alterations to the contest due to circumstances beyond the control of any such entity. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced.
5. No Purchase is necessary. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received. Winner must be 18 or older. One KPVI contest winner per household, per 30 days. Void where prohibited.
6. Entrants release sponsors, agencies, employees, and agents, from liability related to prizes. Winners consent to promotional use of their entry video, name and likeness without compensation.
7. Idaho Broadcast Partners, LLC - KPVI is not responsible for technical malfunctions of computer or technical systems. There is no substitution or cash redemption of prizes. Transfer of prizes prohibited.
8. Employees and immediate family members of Idaho Broadcast Partners, LLC - KPVI, its affiliates and John Adams GMC not eligible.
9. Contest rules available at KPVI and https://www.kpvi.com/contests/.
10. Winners must pick up their prizes at KPVI (902 E. Sherman St. Pocatello, ID 83201) within one month of winning. Prizes not claimed are forfeited. Winners must show ID and sign a prize acceptance form. Any valuation of the prize(s) is based on available information provided to KPVI, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the official rules. Each winner must provide the Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Company will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
11. Disputes or situations not covered by these rules will be resolved by KPVI management in a manner they deem fairest to all concerned. Decisions are final.